Exercising to lose weight in the morning is a well-chosen set of exercises. Morning exercise is a catalyst that stimulates metabolic processes throughout the day. The main secret to losing weight is the right set of exercises.
Benefits of morning exercise
Morning exercises allow you to wake up quickly, tone up and join your daily active life.
Exercise heals the body:
- increase immunity;
- struggle with hypodynamics;
- helps to lose weight and enhance the effect obtained;
- allows you to work different muscle groups and create the necessary body relaxation;
- prevention of heart disease and respiratory failure (heart exercises and breathing exercises).
Exercising to lose weight in the morning, training for different muscle groups will give you a good mood, help you stay in shape and improve your health.
Why are morning exercises the most effective?
- At night the metabolism slows down. Sleep is the rest of the body, heart rate and respiration rate decrease, blood pressure and metabolic reactions decrease.
- Warming up in the morning allows the body to move from sleep to active awakening.
- Exercise requires an increase in the amount of glucose in the muscles. In the morning the metabolism decreases. During training, immediately after waking up, the sugars needed for muscle function begin to be produced due to the breakdown of subcutaneous fat deposits.
- Morning exercises to lose weight are the basis of the fight against excess weight, without which you can not activate the metabolism and get results.
Warming up - how to start training?
Any physical activity begins with measuring heart rate and blood pressure. If the readings are correct, they start to warm up.
Filling begins with stretching and breathing exercises - take a few deep breaths and exhale. Then a series of exercises are performed:
- To increase the tone of the neck muscles, turn the head forward and forward, left and right, bring the chin to the chest.
- Knead by swinging hands up and to the sides. Do 10 repetitions on the right, left, up and down. Be sure to work your wrists, elbows, and shoulders in a circular motion, counterclockwise and counterclockwise.
- The muscles of the trunk are bent and twisted while standing.
- Warming of the lower extremities includes squatting and squatting.
The duration of the warm-up part of gymnastics is 5-10 minutes. It is necessary for the body to properly prepare for a special training block to lose weight.
Sports equipment must be chosen correctly.
You can choose for a number of exercises:
- rope jumping;
- fitness mat;
- Dumbbells from 0, 5 kg to 2 kg;
- You can buy weight sets for the arms and legs.
It is recommended to train in clothes made of natural fabrics.
Shoes are made according to the size of the foot - breathable, non-slip feet.
Basic exercises for morning exercises to lose weight
There are 2 sets of exercises to lose weight:
A number of exercises are aimed at reducing body weight. All muscle groups are trained equally. It is effective with diet.
Correct problem areas of the figure
There is maximum work with one zone - they remove the culture, reduce the amount of fat deposits on the hips or back. Selected individually.
The rotation of the head is carried out at a slow speed of 10-15 degrees in each direction.
Exercise is part of the weight loss complex and is necessary for:
- normalization of cerebral circulation;
- decrease in intracranial pressure.
Exercises for arms and back
In women over the age of 40, the forearms and lower back can become problem areas. Excessive fat accumulation is located in the form of wrinkles in the thoracic and lumbar regions.
The diameter of the arms increases, especially in the shoulder girdle.
- Classic push-ups from the ground. Starting position - lying position. It is done every morning as a circular exercise - 3 times, 10 repetitions. For a month of continuous training, pull up to 2 cm around.
- Balancing. Starting position - sleep on your stomach. Stretched arms and legs rise and balance is maintained for 10-15 seconds. It is conducted in 3 rounds, each with 5-7 approaches.
Exercises for the abdomen and sides
These are the most problematic areas for every second woman.
Exercises for the correction zones are focused on the rectus, oblique abdominal muscles. Starting position - lie on your back and put your arms behind your head or over your chest.
There are several options for removing excess volume from the abdomen and sides:
- Lift the straight legs until they form an angle of 45 °, hold this position for 20-30 seconds and return to the starting position. Do 3 sets 10 times.
- "Scissors" - straight legs are brought together at an angle of 15-20 ° from the floor and spread forward and backward without touching the heels. Make 10-15 crosses, relax and repeat the approach.
- The legs are brought to the body, the knees are bent, the arms are behind the head. You need to reach the right knee and vice versa with the elbow of the left hand. 3 sets of 5 sets on each side.
A month of regular exercise strengthens the abdominal muscles and moves them 2-3 centimeters from the waist.
Exercises for legs and hips
The second most common problem area in women is the thigh and thigh.
- It is necessary to squat on the feet, shoulder width apart. If you need to work the arms, you can additionally do a workout with 1-2 kg dumbbells for each limb.
- During squats, the hands are pulled forward. Do 10-15 bends in 3 laps.
- Strengthens hips & thigh muscles8-10 lung loads per approach are offered for each leg. Starting position - on your feet, arms along the body.
- You can use a dumbbell at the same time to develop muscles. One leg bends at the knee joint, the other straight leg stretches back. 10 lungs are made for each.
- Exercise is useful to strengthen the inner part of the thigh.
- You need to mentally imagine a chair and sit on it. The situation stabilizes for 30-40 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
- The starting position is to lie on your back, bend your legs at the knees. Then make circular movements with your feet: first clockwise, then counterclockwise.
- The movements are the same as riding a bicycle. Time to lose weight hips and tone the gluteus muscles - 2 minutes in one direction and the same in the opposite direction.
- With daily exercise, the size of the thigh decreases by 2-2. 5 cm every month.
Wrapping or self-detoxification
- Bending in the supine position aims to develop the oblique and rectus abdominal muscles. In the sitting position, the rhomboid and trapezius muscles of the back are more affected.
- Home detoxification improves metabolism, removes unoxidized metabolic products from the body. Excess fluid is separated from them.
- During the first day it weighs up to 1. 5 kg. She loses an average of 5 kg in 10 days with repeated procedures.
Useful for speeding up metabolism and eliminating toxins:
- tea with mint;
- tea with ginger;
- lemon juice;
- freshly squeezed grapefruit juice.
Self-detox helps to lose weight by removing excess fluid from the body.
True weight loss - a decrease in body weight and volume is based on a reduction in subcutaneous fat deposits.
Only a special training program will provide it. This is a more time consuming process and the pounds come out slowly.
- A classic workout to lose weight. It has become especially popular in the last 5 years. All muscles are involved in planking. The maximum load is the muscles of the abdomen, thighs and upper shoulder girdle.
- The primary disorder is sleeping on the stomach. Then, leaning on the elbows and toes, they lift the shoulders to a height of 25-30 cm and place the body parallel to the ground. The body should lie in a horizontal position for 30 seconds without lifting the hips or back.
- The load is gradually increased by adding 5-10 seconds each day.
- The result of the volume reduction will be visible after a month of regular training.
What is the difference between women's training and men's training?
- Depending on the sex hormones in the body of men and women, the development of muscle mass and body fat is different. Physical strength and endurance are different.
- Exercises for men are mainly strength training. Children gain muscle mass easily, are more resilient, and are easier to withstand heavy loads.
- Women's workouts for morning workouts are options for aerobic workouts:
- It is more difficult for girls to build muscle. The main purpose of training is to maintain optimal weight and physical shape.
- Fat accumulates faster in women than in men
- performed by a healthy person;
- the load is calculated according to age and physical condition;
- Heart rate and respiration rate are monitored throughout the workout.
- any acute or chronic disease in the acute stage;
- severe heart and lung disease in the stage of decompensation;
- Grade 3 hypertension, myocardial ischemia;
- bronchial asthma.
- Over 65 years old;
- 3rd degree obesity;
- pregnancy, especially the last trimester;
- recovery period after influenza or acute respiratory infections;
- after injuries, including sports;
- rehabilitation period after surgery.
When should you not train?
Morning exercises will be useful in the following cases:
There are relative and absolute contraindications for charging.
Absolute training means a complete ban on:
Relative contraindications include: